HSLDA membership giveaway
Every homeschooler in the US, and many international ones as well, owe a debt of gratitude to the HomeSchool Legal Defense Association (HSLDA). They have worked passionately to maintain and advance the freedom of homeschoolers nationwide.
If you are not already familiar with HSLDA I would encourage you to take some time and look over their site. They work on a national and local level defending and communicating for and to homeschoolers.
They offer a variety of resources including speakers, books, and online resources that can benefit the homeschool family.
My interaction with HSLDA has been very positive. They are there to help. They stand behind homeschoolers with a passionate determination and want to assist you in any way possible. I have not needed their legal assistance, but have heard many stories of their willingness to serve and defend families in need. They are an incredible resource and defense that all homeschoolers should tap into.
Other important links:
- Signing up for their E-lert service helps keep you aware and gives you timely opportunity to stay involved politically.
- More detailed information about their organization (click the other tabs across the top for even more information).
- They also work with the Home School Foundation to help homeschooling families in need.
- To join HSLDA and take advantage of their numerous member benefits.
- They also sponsor a number of contests.
** HSLDA has graciously donated a one year membership to one of the readers here! **
You can earn numerous entries for this giveaway:
- first, simply leave a comment and you are entered into the drawing
- Post about this contest and/or our website and leave another comment with the link
- Tweet or post on facebook about this contest and/or site and leave another comment
- Submit information for a Chicago area support group or co-op that I don’t already have listed and you can be entered again (once again, please come back and leave another comment here).
Each valid comment posted is an entry into the drawing which will take place on July 1. That gives you all about two weeks to spread the word and get in as many entries as you can. Winner will be notified by email and will have three days to respond to claim their prize