From and email from ICHE
We have recently received word that Chris Klicka, Senior Counsel for HSLDA and 2009 ICHE Convention keynote speaker, will be receiving an intensive 3 week hyperbaric oxygen treatment for MS at Miracle Mountain Center, Creston, NC. He and the family certainly covet our prayers.
Please pray that the Lord would:
· Permit all the needed preparations for travel and treatment to be completed smoothly and on-time.
· Enable Chris’s temporary personal caregiver, Joseph, to learn his many new tasks and responsibilities quickly and easily.
· Surround Chris and Tracy with His peace through these stressful days from July 19 through Aug. 10.
· Use this treatment to bring physical relief from the rapid progression of MS since March and to promote healing.
· Give insight and wisdom to Chris and Tracy for many decisions yet to be made.
You may read Chris’s updates at www.caringbridge.org/visit/ChrisKlicka.
Thank you for praying!
Dear Fellow Prayer Warriors,
The Hulcy family would like to express their sincerest thanks for the awesome outpouring of prayer, sympathy and kindness.
The Hulcys have set up a Caring Bridge web journal where updates on Jessica’s condition are being posted. You can access it at:
Or go to www.caringbridge.org and when you come to the home page put Jessicahulcy – no spaces between her name – in the box and click on visit a website.
I just received this email from ICHE:
Please pray for one of our keynote speakers Jessica Hulcy of KONOS. She was broadsided by a fire truck today and is in the hospital in critical condition but stable. Jessica is conscious but sedated. She has a broken left arm and broken ribs.
Please pray for:
. God to guide the doctors’ and nurses’ hands as they care for Jessica
. Wisdom for the doctors, nurses, and Wade her husband as they make decisions
. Wade and his family to be surrounded by God’s comfort and peace as they wait and anything else God puts on your heart to pray for them.
Thank you! We’ll keep you posted.
The ICHE Board
Psalm 112: 1, 7 & 8
Praise the Lord.
Blessed is the man who fears the Lord,
who finds great delight in his commands.
He will have no fear of bad news;
his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
His heart is secure, he will have no fear;
in the end he will look in triumph on his foes.