From the Elgin YMCA: Fit-n-Fun Class for Families
In an effort to strengthen the health and well being of
families in our community we have developed a program
that offers a three part class for families to incorporate
healthy habits (physical activity, choosing healthy foods,
family time) into their everyday lives.
We build Strong Kids, Strong Families &
Special points of interest:
- Free Family Membership while participating in the class! (New Members ONLY)
- Healthy Cooking How To’s
- Snack and Meal Planning
- Family Play Time Ideas
- Group Sharing
- End of Class Tips & Tricks
- Cooking Guide
- Support of Other Families
*This Class will be held in English with Spanish translation via headset!!
*Children 4-12 will have the option to participate in Nutrition and Fitness Activities Class targeted for their activity and age level.
This is a 3 -Part Class, all Classes are held on Saturdays
from 3-4pm at the Taylor Family Branch YMCA.
- 1st Class February 20
- 2nd Class March 20
- Final Class April 24
Registration is required!!
- by phone call Jennifer Alberts at 847-888-7410 x33
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- online at www.elginymca.com
- visit the Taylor Family Branch YMCA located at 50 N. McLean Blvd.