Registration for World Math Day 2010 has opened and this year is going to be bigger and better than ever. Apart from an exciting NEW format, World Math Day 2010 is registered to set a Guinness World Record.
You are invited to share with your friends and family this free and fun event. For the first time parents can also participate in World Math Day.
Register free at www.worldmathday.com
REGISTERED TO SET A GUINNESS WORLD RECORD in 2010
World Math Day is free and lots of FUN!
Join in a celebration of numbers as students from around the globe unite in their quest to set a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD – the largest online math competition in answering mental arithmetic questions. Be a part of this Guinness World Record and global education event involving more than 2.5 million students from over 200 countries.
It’s Free and Fun!
• Brand NEW format.
• World Math Day is the education event for the world!
• Your students will love it! Be part of setting a Guinness World Record
• It will create an amazing buzz around Math
• Designed for all ages and ability levels.
• Simple to register and participate. All you need is internet access.
• Great prizes
• And it’s absolutely free!!
HURRY, registration closes March 2nd 2010
Information received from:
CEO – 3P Learning USA
37 West 26th Street
New York, NY 10010
Tel +1 866 387 9139
“Freedom to Learn”